Saturday, December 15, 2007

Esther's 10

Well, Esther turned 10yrs. old, but NO, she is not old enough to get married! HA Esther Hope is such a wonderful niece! Such a great cousin to the kids and everyone loves her tons! I have been so blessed to do some schooling with Esther, before when we all did school together, and now in the writing class. Esther is so very smart, and always does her best! Her brains must come from her mother!! Oh know that is her looks must come from her mother. Oh wait, what comes from her daddy? I submit her happy smile, funny ways and quick wit. OK both her mother and her daddy have handed down plenty. She is perfect!

Esther I love you so very much! You know you are my....fav....oops can't say that! :) God has given you so much and I know you will love Him more and more as you get older. Keep being the virtuous young lady you are. Your gentleness is a beautiful quality. Continue to love God Almighty with all your heart, and remember I am your favorite Aunt!! :) P.S. Sorry this is late, but I love you just the same!!

1 comment:

Grandma of Many said...

When I saw the picture, I was going to say no, stop, not yet but realized when I read the blog that she isn't really getting married yet. I agree Tami, what a sweet girl. I had the privelege of having Esther, Cassie and Mercy last night and oh, what fun. We had ice cream by the fire place.
Love, Mom