Monday, April 28, 2008

Jebediah Victor - 1st Pictures

Daddy and Jeb, sweet kiss of joy!

Midwife and Mommy So happy to hold Jeb!

Grandpa Ken, is he telling him about MannaBears?? :)
Grandma Dot, holding her 30th grandchild!


Granny, I'm sure she's thinking of the new baby boy clothes she can sew!


God has been so gracious to our family and Jeb is here! We are all very excited about Jebediah! The birth was amazing, so quick and easy (well maybe not completely easy HA) Although we did have some complications with me and my bleeding, it was all worth it! God never left us nor forsook us. I felt in His hands at all times. I did have moments of fear, but with the help of my dear husband and family, reminding me back to Christ, I could rest in His peace. Our immediate prayer, of "let the bleeding stop" was not answered in our time but looking back we see how His hand was working in the whole thing. He had a plan and we were blessed to be a part of His plan. It feels great to hold the little guy in my arms. Well he seems little even though he weighed 9lbs. 4oz. Thanks for all the prayers for those who knew what was going on. We are all home and safe, and happy to have Jeb!

2 comments:

Miss Carmaan said...

Tami (and family),
What a blessing you have in that new little life, Jebidiah Victor! Our prayers were with you and yours. (I was on the phone w/Jodi when you called her on Friday.) Your acceptance and understanding of our Father's hand in it all just once again exemplifies what a true Christian you are and worthy to be His daughter; you are a great example to me! (You know my turn is coming up next!) Much love, Carmaan

Grandma of Many said...

Tami, thanks for sharing the pictures and comments. He is one sweet little boy and I love holding him. You were so great through everything. We love you and are so proud of you. Your birth was amazing but we could have done without the other but God is in control. You have recovered amazingly fast. What a joy to have him on Alex's birthday and one more on the 27th. Just think, 7 out of 10 in your family born on the 27th - that makes it easier to remember birthdays. Keep taking care of yourself and that new little guy. We thank you for giving us such a wonderful gift. Love, Mom