Saturday, April 26, 2008

Update as of now. :) Baby coming

Well, I am standing here by my laptop trying to get this little baby out!! "Ouch, Ouch Charlie, Ouchhh" LOL (Quote from the sweetest video online, I have been quoting that a lot lately)

My water broke yesterday and the old contraction feelings have quickly come back to my mind. Oh the joy, the bliss....NOT HA! I am excited! God is so good to us to give us life and a little one that we can soon hold and love on! We have the names Jebidiah "Jeb" if it's a boy and Faith if it's a girl, middle names are still in the air. Probably middle name Victor for the boy and possibly
Victoriana for the girl.

Well, prayers are coveted if you read this.

Mom has all the children at the Jr. tournament right now. So it's pretty quite around here, just Steve, the midwife (Jennifer) and I. The kids have memorized more speeches and poems and duo's so I hate to miss it. But God knows best. Prayers for them too would be great. We are so very proud of them, what awesome kids, and we could never do it without Grandma's help! She went out last night and bought some new shoes, clothes and tights for the kids. If anything they will look great!! :) She loves to shop, did you know that! HA

Update soon Lord willing. My mom had a dream last night I had a boy, and the midwife dreamed it was a girl, so we will see who is right.....they were both sleeping in my living room on the couches last night. Anyway, it a baby we know that. More later.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Tami....our prayers are with you and little Jeb Victor...what a tribute to Grandpa Great. Your Mom called this morning to tell us of his birth and that you are in the hospital with some complications. We are praying and hoping to hear soon that everything is fine and you are on the way home.

Lots of love to you!!!!!!!