Saturday, August 18, 2007

Big Grandpa 91 yrs.

This is my "Big Grandpa" Cox on his 91st Birthday back in May. I wanted to post this picture for all to see how cute he is! : ) He is doing very good for 91 yrs. but lately he has been having a little trouble with memory things. He takes no medications and always says "I feel fine...seems like I should hurt somewhere or something."
This man was a servant, he was always faithful to help our family out when I was growing up. He would change our oil, bring gas when my mom forgot and we ran out somewhere in town. He was funny too. He always had me sit on his knee, I loved the love he gave (and the kisses...)Ever since I can remember he had the tradition of giving me $20.00 every time I would visit him in Arizona. This of course was one of his best qualities...HA I love him so much and just wanted to ask everyone if you think of it to pray for him, and if you live around here we need to visit him too. God blessed me with such awesome grandparents...and the BEST parents in the whole world! Thank you Father!

4 comments:

Destiny said...

Ohhhh, I love Him soooooooo much!!!! He sure is funny to be around... We need to go and visit him soon:) I love the pictures and the post:D

-Destiny

Ginger said...

Grandpa Bob was so good to all of us. I have great memories of visiting with him and Marie and his always wanting to help in someway. He would give me $20 too and say...go buy some milk for the kids just out of the blue. So thoughtful; and I always love hearing his stories.

Anonymous said...

ah i guess its an ok picture =P

JUST KIDDING

Anonymous said...

Tami everything you said about your Grandpa Bob is true and good to all of us like Ginger said. Very fond memories how your Grandma Marie and Grandpa Bob was toward me and Travis.They always welcomed us to their house.Bob sure does look good for 91....