Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sewing Daughters and Niece Virtous Women

Here are some pictures I took of these young wonderful ladies sewing late into the night. Cassie, Destiny and Anna.
Here is the story....
A friend of mine called and asked me if my children could be in a movie her son was making, they needed some musicians. I thought it would be great fun....until the day before the shooting and I realized I had done nothing to prepare. No clue of what clothes they would use! AHHH that was silly. I was at Jodi's house and in a bit of a pickle. Destiny 13 (Jodi's oldest daughter) is so very creative and she began to tell me how easy it would be to get all my children dressed in the renaissance era. She was so funny. So after a little pleading, Jodi let me bring home Destiny and she was amazing!
We came home found some material, and they began. I was feeling a bit of the nausea from being pregnant as well as feeling tired. So at 10:00 p.m. I went to bed (clueless if we would have all the clothes ready by 9:00a.m.) The girls assured me not worry, and to get to bed. What a blessing to have these girls! When I awoke at 8:00 (Steve did not know I needed to get up so he turned off the alarm and let me sleep longer) I woke up and everything was ready and we were on our way to be in a movie! Isn't that amazing! God is so great. He has blessed these girls with servant hearts, and talent too! Thanks girls!







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that was great how they all came and helped you out. Neat they let you sleep and when you woke all was done and ready to go out the door. They really are some cool kids....

Ginger said...

Ditto! The girls did an excellent job on the costumes and really good pictures of them in them.

John said...

Hi Tami:

Just "found" your blog! Is that funny or what? Added it to my blog. You guys have a bunch of blogs. Anyway, what the girls did was cool. I guess you got people too! LOL

Grandma of Many said...

Simply amazing! I knew Destiny and Anna and the rest could accomplish what they set out to do. I am so proud of them and they look so good..............

Love,

Grandma Dot

Grandma of Many said...

I think you better add your Mom and Dad's blogs to your list if you want????

Mom

Destiny said...

Tami!!! I cant believe that you put that picture of me on there... you little stinker:)

No, I'm just kidding.

That was a lot of fun being with all of you Goldman's. I really enjoyed helping out. It was fun sewing with Anna. I'm usually always sewing with Karissa... but Anna was just as fun.

Lots of love,
-Destiny

Kaila Anderson said...

Do we get to see the movie???
Destiny looks a little frustrated in that one pic :)