Monday, August 13, 2007

Little Grandpa BIG Heart!












How Could one man Be so perfect to this many people? I miss and love Little Grandpa soooooooooooooooo much! He was always thinking of others more than himself. He always thought of others more than himself, more than anything. Thank you Heavenly Father for giving me my Godly Grandpa, for my children's Godly Great Grandfather! I am in awe at the blessing and the legacy he has left....it will last for generations to come! I love my family!

3 comments:

Destiny said...

I miss him soooooooo much too!!! He was so wonderful and awesome so thoughtful and ind... he truly was a perfect grandpa great!!!
-Destiny

Ginger said...

What a wonderful man my Dad was. I miss him so much and cherish all the wonderful memories of him and mom. Thank you for the beautiful words Tami.

Grandma of Many said...

I never saw this part of your site until today. It made me cry but it is so true. There never was such a man as my Dad. He is missed soooooooooooo much, both him and mom. Thanks for the pictures and the wonderful comments about your Grandpa. He sure love you and all of us.

Mom