Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Birthday David!

Alex and David
(after Casting Crowns concert in Medford, Oregon)

David, you have been a great cousin, friend and nephew to us all. Well, you have never been a cousin to me or a nephew to your cousins but you have been a great friend to all!!!
16 years old today...WOW
It is so amazing to see the hand of God working in your life. You have matured leaps and bounds this past year. Speaking of leaps, it is very impressive the way you can jump so high...(side note there). Anyway, I am honored to have you as an example for my boys. You are so fun to talk to, and I love your posts on your blog. My kids all look up to you very much. Thanks for being such a godly young man in such a wicked world. I know it is not always easy to do what is right but stay the course on the straight and narrow and seek Christ. We are all looking forward to what you are going to do this year in speech, chess, piano, Omnibus, and whatever else you decide to amaze us with this year.
Fore sure keep up that beautiful piano playing that you do...You are AWESOME at it!!!
I love very much...Happy Birthday
Aunt Tami...and Family

3 comments:

Grandma of Many said...

Tami, I could'nt have said it better myself. Happy Birthday David. He sure has a lot of great qualities and just think, he has only reached 16 with many many years to come. Keep up your gifts that God has given you David. Love, Mom (Grandma Dot)

Grandma of Many said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vickie said...

HAPPY 16 BIRTHDAY DAVID. YOU ARE ONE HANDSOME BOY AND I LOVE YOU..