Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Karissa!

Kaila and Karissa
( I can't find a single picture of Karissa)

Yesterday was Karissa's birthday "ahhhh" Sweet 16! What an awesome girl Karissa is to everyone. She is the extreme sweet in sweet 16! It has been such a blessing watching her grow up. She is so creative, she makes crafts great and with such perfection. It's always fun to have a birthday cause she will makes something very awesome sewing, molding painting, card ect.. She's a true servant and a genuine friend. She never pushes her desires or herself over others, she is always kind and loving to everyone. Oh yes and she is very FUN she is as good at playing cards and playing games as she is at her crafts. I love you my niece Karissa SO much! Happy Be-lated Birthday I pray you will continue to grow in the knowledge of Christ and His Word this year. May your spirit be filled with more of Him. God bless you Karissa

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Happy sweet sixteen Karissa. You are one doll baby and I love you....

Grandma of Many said...

I commented on Destiny's site but it can never be too many times. Happy Birthday once again Karissa. You truly are sweet 16. I agree with all that Tami said and than some. You are a blessing to our whole family. Thanks for posting this Tami. You are awesome with words. Love, Mom (Grandma Dot)