Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt (Great Aunt ) "TALL" Ginger!!


It's late, but my memories are very clear! Ohhh Aunt Ginger, a lady who has sacrificed, and who has given, and loved her kids with all her might....yes it's you Aunt Ginger! Me being 34 yrs old...(yes very old) I have seen you my Aunt just give and give and give...never demanding or asking for your own recognition...you "knew" that your kids were the best and that's what kept you going! What a godly example of self denial and love! Now with Grandkids and the love you show them...Awesome!!!!!! You rock!!!!!
Lately, these past several years have been the Awsome years of my life...having my kids know you, love you, and get to know thieir TALL Aunt Ginger...GREAT Aunt in ARIZONIA!!!! They all love you very much...and yet you live so far away....oh well they still miss and love you very much! They don't care if you are close or far you are very close at heart!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aunt Ginger...Love you TONS AND TONS!!!! See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Vickie said...

All your words are true Tami and Happy Birthday Ginger again lol and nice card Tami lol lol...

Ginger said...

Oh Tami...you are just to sweet in honoring me with your very special words. I thank you and love you with all my heart. God gives us so many treasures here on earth and you truly are one of mine. Love you and can't wait to see all of you soon. Aunt (the very tall) Ginger "Grin"