Thursday, July 31, 2008

Work Training Time






Steve was fixing our riding lawnmower and Jeb needed to learn a few things! So super daddy put on the front pack and went to work! Jebediah is getting really old now....3 months!!! I mean really.....Don't you think it is time that he carries his own weight??....silly I know. But Steve was sweet to take him while I cooked dinner the other day. After a half an hour or so Steve came in holding his lower back and waddling (like me when I am pregnant) and saying ahhh get this boy off me...my back hurts!! He is soooooo funny!!!! What can I say this daddy loves his boy! And I love this daddy and this boy!

4 comments:

Vickie said...

What cool pictures Tami and I know that Jeb was a great help to his Daddy...

John said...

I hope Steve didn't hurt his back more. It's hurts my back to work on cars too, and I don't even have to carry a baby around. But they are cute pictures. I have a picture of me working on a car, with Brian around my keck, covered with grease. Good times.

Ginger said...

Jeb is learning really young how to help his Dad out "Grin". Course I think he is having all the fun since he is the one being carried around. LOL Hey Steve...I hope your back is not too sore...but on the upside...someday maybe Jeb will be carrying you "Grin". Love, Aunt Ginger

Dottie, Grandma Dot or Mom said...

Cute pictures Tami. That was a great training day. It also shows Steve what it feel like to carry a baby in front although you did for 9 months, ha! Love you, Grandma Dot