Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Birthday Party!

My mom had her 60th birthday last night! It was so fun. All 30 of her grandkids were there. (Well, number 30 is in my womb....but still he/she was there!) I am so blessed to have this wonderful angel as my mom! Mom is always serving, giving, loving, and taking care of us all. She is never too busy to help. She works so hard to be an awesome helpmeet to dad! She treats all the grandkids with tender love and care. She makes each one (of the 29 grandkids) feel special.
The kids all did a skit that Kaila wrote for mom and they each read their cards to her...oh and that brought the tears and some of the cards the laughs. That was great.
The other great part of the day was it was Kaylee (my little niece) first birthday on the same day. Troy and Heather (my oldest brother from Washington) made a real cutie with that little girl. I wish I would have taken more pictures last night. It was a great night and a joy to celebrate my mom and my little niece! I will have to get a picture of Kaylee on soon.

3 comments:

Destiny said...

It sure was a great party and we love them both so much:)

Bob Thorp said...

Wow. Sounds like you all had a great time. Wish we could have been there. Can't imangine what it must be like to be 60 years old!!! I really like your blog site.

Love Uncle Blog & Aunt Lindsay

Ginger said...

Wish so much that John and I could have been there too. Wow...love that Mom of yours (well siser of mine)...she really is the best. Thank you Tami for the great post. Can't wait to see more pictures of the party. John and I are leaving for California tomorrow morning for about 4 days so won't be on the blogs til Monday. Love you all and so glad Dottie and Kaylee had such a nice party together.