Sunday, November 4, 2007

Please pray for baby Faith

Today was church. Another awesome sermon, and wonderful time of fellowship and worship together with the saints of God.

I wanted to mention a prayer request one lady shared at church today. She has a friend who just took her 6 month old baby to get her 6 month vaccine shots. This was a healthy, smiley and happy baby. 4 Hours after the shot she went into a seizure and it lasted a long time. She was in ICU for two days after that and the Doctors say that she may be mentally brain damage for life. Stephanie (the friend at church that shared) said the baby is now at home but is not smiling, or looking at people. She is just in a daze now. What an awful tragedy for this family. Please pray for them. God can work miracles and I believe that with all my heart, but in it all may the family find peace in Him, no matter the outcome. The babies name is Faith. The mom was not wanting to give her baby shots but pressure from her family and the Doctors was too much and she finally did. This is not the first time this has happened. My dad has some really good books and articles on this subject if anyone would like further information. It is so sad. Thanks for the prayers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will pray for baby Faith. And Destiny made my header. And my back round.

Vickie said...

That is really a sad story about Faith and I hope she is ok. I will pray for her and her family...

Destiny said...

I will definitely be praying for them. That is so sad, I cant imagine that happening.

I also wanted to say that I can't believe how big your baby is getting. It's amazing!

Grandma of Many said...

Baby Faith is in our prayers. Please study up on this subject and be aware of the facts. May God give Faith a complete healing.
Love,
Mom