Friday, November 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Liisa


Today is great day...the day that God brought Liisa into this world some _ years ago!! :) I am so very glad He did. Liisa is such and an amazing women, mom, wife, friend, and daughter of God! I love to watch her around other people, she is always so concerned about other people, serving and listening. Her home is full of love and beauty. She is always making sure that others are comfortable and if not she will find way to make them comfortable and won't stop till they are. And her cooking...WOW....now that is really good! Knowing Kenny you know she is the great women behind a great man! Their children are a reflection of her and her kindness and love. I love you Liisa...Happy Birthday!

And cute little Noah in the picture is sure getting bigger, and smiles now. He is so sweet. I guess the camera was shocking to him this time. HA!

2 comments:

Grandma of Many said...

Tami - I couldn't say it better myself so I won't. Happy birthdy Liisa. You are a wonderful daughter-in-law and I love you.
Mom

Ginger said...

Happy Birthday Liisa...you are so bautiful! Hope you have a wonderful day filled with sunshine and happiness. Love you lots. Aunt Ginger