Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Destiny!!


Destiny is one of the most creative people I know. She is always helping her family, a true virtuous women in the making. Today she's 14, she looks 17, and acts 21....(OK well most of the time!) :) She has made clothes for my kids "just because", and lots of other things for others just because.... she is sweet. Every time I see her she gives me a hug, always a smile and sometimes I am even lucky enough to get her famous slap on the back, mostly only given to Karissa!! HA I know she love her Heavenly Father and desires to please Him in all she does and says. She is so friendly to everyone she meets and looks for the good in others. She is really blessing us all now with her sweet voice....YES she is singing like a bird...beautiful. Oh yes she loves clothes too, and can create outfits that could be on sale for a high price somewhere. She loves to shop...and best of all she shops like me, lots of clothes at a cheaper price, rather than one outfit at a very high price!! HA I just love Destiny! Thanks girl for being so sweet and honest. I love you lots Happy birthday!

I love hats, so I had to put this one on, is she the prettiest young lady or what!?! :)

Oh and and a side note....today at her little lunch party the waiter guessed she was 17....stinker...!

1 comment:

Destiny said...

Oh Tami.. you are too nice! Have the things you said about be aren't true though:) Haha... I love you so much and am so happy to take after you:) I had a really fun day today with you. Love you most...
-Destiny