Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Business Developers?

I was thinking last night I have on my header, "...Business Developers " but I never really talk about that. In Proverbs 31 the woman was a woman who did make money, she bought and sold land and clothed her family in purple. After seeing this, a few years back Jodi and I decided to do the same....well sort of. We thought let's make a little extra money and have some to spend on fun stuff for the family. God truly blessed us with a great Mannatech business. We never could have done any of it alone. Mom and dad worked with us so much, it was amazing what came of the hours we put in. We also were blessed to later go to many of business learning seminars by Dani Johnson. In these travels, we got to go many places and meet with many people in our business. We also always had a blast with Mom, dad and Troy after the work was done. It was so wonderful to learn all we did, even spiritually at the meetings. God let us have two years of freedom to have our husbands home (not gone working for hours and hours) and pursue our music. We still are blessed with money that comes in, years after the initial work. Jodi and I are trying to find the balance between work, family, and all that. I think it sometimes gets sticky....women working, losing sight of the whole picture...though I know it is OK to make money too. I know it can be done (balancing it all) , and I really know I need to work a lot harder then I have lately, but it is an awesome blessing to still receive the products and have extra each month! Again like I said before, mom and dad have really helped us out in the business training us and coaching us and with their example of always helping others!! Mom does the business end amazing, working the numbers and making it happen for tons of people each month! Dad knows everything and anything you can think of on the health. He helps people all the time!
Anyway, that is why that Business Developers is on the header. :) It is a treat to have the time and the cash to do a little extra, as well as help people in their health and finances. Below I posted a few pictures that I found on my PC.


This little boy Brandon has Downs, his parents love the products and have seen such differences with him on them. His big brother is there with him, the Glyco-Bear is a favorite Mannatech product for kids (and yes us adults too) :)


Guess who was the lucky one to be the Glyco-Bear in the suit! That was fun!!

Some of the God given products that Mannatech has. I have nooooo idea what I ever did before we were introduced to these products. They are the BEST!! I know I would never want to be without them again!!

One of our business meetings, Jodi, me, Troy, mom and dad. Waiting out in the hallway.

The two extras are wonderful people, Kevin and Bonnie Hurley. They have really built their business too. They are on our team. Kevin has helped so many people with their health, and they have won many cruises with Mannatech! We are so blessed to have them on our team!

Told you we had fun too! This was in Washington DC. Mom and dad would take us around sometimes after the seminars in a limo to see the sights! A weird angle but it was cold and fun.

Another in DC

A shot in the limo. That is always fun to ride in!!! Thanks mom and Dad, you still spoil your kids! I love it!

2 comments:

Grandma of Many said...

Tami, Thanks for the recap of some great times last year or two. Also a great writing on our great products. I loved traveling with you guys and the pictures are a fantastic reminder of many memories. Love you, Mom

Destiny said...

You guys always had so much fun! I also had a blast when I got to go with you to a DJ thing. The limo was really fun! Well, awesome post Aunt Tami!!!!
-Destiny