Thursday, January 24, 2008

Going For Walks and More Thoughts

We have been going for walks lately. It is important that I get myself moving (Plus the midwife reminded me to keep moving too). The mind is willing but the flesh is so weak! No, it's been fun, and it's good to keep active and a going before the baby comes. I don't want to be totally out of shape come the end of April. The baby is getting bigger and moving so much! I love to watch my belly move all around and just imagine what this child will be like. A boy or Girl...hmmmm. No hope anymore for twins, bummer. Well, Kenny won't call me a "freak of nature" this time at least! HA!
Anyway, it's so nice to enjoy the children when we go on walks. They are all so different, even just going for a walk. What a blessing children are to us. And having 7 children makes for many blessings!! As well as a lot of FUN! Here are just some random pictures that were taken on our walk.


Thanks to Alex Murren made it up that big tree. Will is just about big enough to get up there on his own....what do you think! :)


Collin likes to take some strange roads. He wears his rubber boots and knows how to use them!

Little Will on a big walk...he does good. Sometimes he can talk Alex or Steve into carrying him on their shoulders.
I thought this was sort of neat. It's Steve, Collin and I. The giant shadows... :)

Traveling down the road. Anna took the picture, that's why you can't see her.

Made it to the mailbox, so time for a quick group shot!

3 comments:

Destiny said...

That's so neat that you all take walks together! The last pic is really good... although, you weren't in it.... I should have been there so I could take it of all of you together... haha:D
See ya soon and I can't wait for your baby to be born!
-Destiny

Vickie said...

Great post Tami and that is neat you all go on your walk to the mailbox. You all look so happy and funny what ya said about Collin lol. Love you...

Ginger said...

Tami...as always good pics....I guess you all are singing "On the walk again, just can't wait to go on a walk again"...hmmmmmm sounds familar. Love you and keep posting these wonderful pictures of your blessed family! Love you. Aunt Ginger