Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Heather!

My wonderful sister-in-law Heather....it's her day today!!! How I love her, oh yes! I wish we could be there to celebrate her day! Heather has been an example to me of a diligent, godly, faithful, loyal women of God! When I think of someone who can overcome and will be willing to lay down her own wishes and follow after Christ I think of Heather! What an amazing girl! Listening and knowing her kids you find out quickly she loves to spend time teaching and training them...they are so smart! Her husband ( my awesome big brother Troy) loves her to death and they are a great couple!
Heather I hope you have a terrific day! I love you very, very much! Happy birthday beautiful!!!!

Heather I love you very much

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Happy Birthday Heather and hope your day is great. Love you bunches...