Saturday, May 17, 2008

Just some cute pictures

Murren Jeb and Mailee

Will, Jeb, Anna and Murren

Funny Collin

Jeb, Daddy and Cassie

Will, Jeb and Collin

Mailee Lynn

Jebediah Victor

Cousin Mercy and Jeb

Tugg Boat --- Will

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Psalm 127:3 Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord; and the fruit of the womb is his reward.


I feel so completely blessed by the Lord! I have 8 awesome kids, a terrific husband, the sun is bright and the weather is hot! :) Could life be any better. God has taught me so much with this birth of Jeb....and all the after birth issues. He is a great God and soooo worthy to be praised! How I love Him! How easy it is to forget why we are here and what we were created for. We are all here for Him AND HIS GLORY! Here I thought I was strong, tough and able to withstand pain and scary things, HA. I found that I can do nothing on my own, without Him I am utterly useless. Oh, but the way the Father encompassed me in my need, I am humbled and so glad. What is fear? I see now fear outside Him is useless, no need for it, no place for it. I want to remain in the bubble of His care, in that I am safe, Praise Him! Just random pictures and random thoughts. God bless you all!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Tami...Tami...Tami...you are BLESSED!!!!!What beautiful pictures of all the kids and little Jebediah Victor. He looks sooooo cute and I want to hold him!!!! Look at all that blond hair. Yep...you have another KEEPER11 Love you and wanted you to know that John and I are planning on coming up sometime this year to visit...Yeah...if everything works out as we plan.

PS: You get to have Jason, Kimberly, Justin and Emily over the 4th of July again this year. That will be fun! Joshua will be on a teen mission to Samoa for a month.

Love, Aunt Ginger