Friday, May 23, 2008

Who spilled the.....? Who did...?


The never ending and most frequently asked question around the house "Who spilled the..... or "who did or took the....."? The blame is always put upon "Mr. I don't know" he is always a constant invisible friend in our house! Oh him and his cousin "Not me", well if ever I find them two invisible people am gonna let 'em have it!!! I really am tired of "I don't know" and "not me", what mean people! :) Just thought I would share that bit of info!

quote from 5 minutes ago in the kitchen:
Collin: Who spilled the mayonnaise?
Girls: I don't know
Collin Who did it?
Girls: Not me
Collin yells outside: who spilled the mayonnaise?
No response....
Collin: Someone did it....ahhhhh....he cleans it up.

Moral of the story Collin is sweet and don't cry over spilled mayo cause it's pretty easy to clean up and get on with life! :)
p.s. I know someone had to spill it, but we are working on that! For now just smile at the life of the Goldman's, in a house of 8 children and mayo on the floor!

No comments: