Monday, May 26, 2008

William makes me smile! (Makes Kenny crazy)

I went outside with Will a few days ago and just started taking pictures, he hammed it up!! Here are a few. Hope you like 'em...oh and remember to love and enjoy those how you love!!! Life is short and unexpected at times. I have learned the absolute truth of the wise words all those older people I met always say to me....."those kids will grow up fast, love and enjoy them now!!!"
AMEN!











Will has been so cute with Jeb, he loves him so much...a wonderful big brother! Today he wanted to hold him a few times already. I am so proud at the love he is showing his little brother. I know that children can and should love their siblings, there is no need to have jealousy or fights all the time! I believe we need to make it an important point to teach them to love and adore their family. Anyway, Will said he needed to teach Jeb how to sit up, jump on the bed, swim, and not poop in his pants (diaper). He also wanted to celebrate their birthday today, because he does not want to wait a whole year to have a party with his brother. I had to decline on this desire. Life is tough sometimes! HA What a blessing to have children that love each other.

4 comments:

Grandma of Many said...

I must say that Will makes me smile too. In fact, he makes me laugh and we know that the Bible says in Proverbs 17:22: “A merry heart doeth good like a medicine.”
Tami, you must made my heart merry. Thank you. We don't want to make Kenny crazy but I bet he will smile. Love, Mom

Vickie said...

Those are really cute pictures of Will. He always makes you smile just with his natural cute actions. I know he makes my heart beat for joy. I will start posting Tami but I've been busy doing things to help Travis before work comes calling him again. Love you...

Ginger said...

Will sure is growing...can't believe how time is moving on. Hey...he might be taller than me the next time we see him!!!"Grin" We need to treasure every blessed day we share with our children and grandchildren. Love, Aunt ginger

Esther Anderson said...

Those are really cute pictures of Will. I will see you today Aunt Tami.

Your
Niece,
-Esther