Monday, June 16, 2008

Blessing #32 For the AGK Clan

Jodi is pregnant!!!!!!!!!
Praise God another child grows within my sisters womb, a miracle, a joy a precious little baby and I am sooooo excited for her and the whole Kruse family! Jodi always wanted 84 children when we were small, then as she grew a little and it went all the way down to only 12 HA. Though she has voiced an opinion of wanting 14, 15, or whatever she could have since, 12 still is a lot! Anyway, God has put a strong desire in her and now she is blessed with carrying #9 baby for their family. It is a wonderful thing having babies, though we all know with them comes responsibilities and sometimes trials. I just pray that in this pregnancy God's blessings would abundantly flow! She is always so faithful to follow Christ, such and example to me of loving God and seeking His will. (I think I would die without her!!!!) Anyway, I know my sisters situation is not perfect, financially, (well whose money is ever perfect), but this is a blessing and I pray that she can enjoy this next 8 months. She has been so amazing with her diligence to stick to low-glycemic foods and exercise. This is going to be one healthy pregnancy!
My prayers are with you Jodi and Hugh and all you Kruses. Love you all and congrats.....
God is AWESOME!


Above is just a cute picture of Jeb. He is growing so fast! 7 weeks already! Wow! He smiles and is so lovable! Although my one complaint is he is growing and getting big WAYYYY too fast! Well, I am enjoying every minute now. I love him! Thank you Lord!

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Hope all is well with Jodi during this pregnancy and a great bundle of joy will be with us in the near future. Jeb is so cute and growing mighty fast. Love you a whole bunch and a barrel lol...