Sunday, June 1, 2008

God is Great!!

God has been so kind to me through the love of friends and family.

Carla Deems planned a baby shower, and opened her beautiful home for Jeb and I. Mom bought tons of stuff, decorations and more gifts. Liisa made scrumptious food and Kaila made a beautiful cake. Oh it was so fun. Seeing all my friends was wonderful, and the gifts for Jeb were very nice, there was a lot of them and they were so AWESOME. We played some crazy games and it was very nice. I love being with friends! Call me a party girl I guess!

Last night Liisa and Kenny had us over for Sabbath Dinner. It was great! Liisa is a great cook, Kaila and Karissa I know did a lot too. Esther and Ellie made yummy cookies! The fellowship was great and the kids had a blast making a movie outside in the dark. That should be a good one! I love talking and listening to Katrina she is so funny! What a little doll!! When Kenny called to invite us over I was so happy, it is fun to be loved and invited over to dinner. That's something I have to keep in mind, to invite others (I thought to myself).

We have been going to the Growers Market again, and that has been wonderful. I love playing with my kids. They are so good! It is amazing to be a part of blessing others and enjoying it at the same time. (Well ok...like last year we have our moments but the kids are getting older, wiser and overcoming awesome! And Steve and I are maybe a little better too...by God's grace). Alex suggested we pray not only before the market that God would bless the music and our family, but now pray after the market for all those people who willing gave of their money to our family. That was a good idea!!

God is opening doors for work with Steve too (a few jobs on the line). Not $1,000.00's of dollars falling from heaven yet but He always provides! We are always fed and always have a roof over our head!

Jodi has been so amazing in our Mannatech business too. What an example to me, ahh I love my business parter and my big sister. She has been having weekly meetings and then last Thursday a P.J. party. We watched the awesome movie Facing the Giants. I cried through most of it, it was great! Mom and Dad have been so giving to us in helping us keep focused and moving ahead with Mannatech.

God is great, and other people are wonderful to us! On this Sabbath I just wanted to acknowledge and Praise God for all His blessings!!! This is just a little of what is happening in our lives! I know He is working in our life too, He is Awesome!!!! Have a great Sunday!

I could go on and on I guess with blessings, but I better not, I need to do something around the house! :)

2 comments:

Ginger said...

What an awesome update Tami and insight to what is going on in your lives. Love you and I know how blessed you are. Aunt Ginger

Grandma of Many said...

Thank you Tami. You remind many of us how to be greatful and to love others. I am proud of Alex that he wanted to pray before and after. I wonder if he saw Facing the Giants, ha! He sure is growing in the Lord. You are my precious daughter and always have great insights into many things. Love you, Mom