Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Joy of Twins



Mailee and Murren 7 yrs.


Having twins is better then my hopes of having twins were. They truly ARE a double blessing from Jesus Christ and I love them so much! Some people see the girls, 'twins' and think it would be so hard or that they could never handle their child if there were two of them....well in most cases that is true, I could not handle their child if there was just one! Ahhh the joys of the rod, no the blessing of the rod of correction. Anyway, back on point. The twins are fun as can be! Sure the girls have their moments (just ask Vickie) but they really do love each other in a unique way. Jodi and I have decided that we are twins, just born 14 months apart (we so many times have the same thoughts).
Yesterday after Mailee and Murren woke up and had took out the braids that I had in their hair the night before....Mailee looked at Murren and said "oh our hair is all poofy and frizzy from the braids." Ha. Murren looked at her to see what her own hair would look like! "Oh cool." said Murren. Funny girls! No need for a mirror I guess. Now, as you might see in the pictures I have had Mailee grow out her bangs long and have keep Murrens trimmed up, so a little difference.
I don't know...I saw these pictures and just felt like sharing some of my thoughts with the blog world on my little twins :) God is so awesome to give me all 8 of my wonderful children but today a little twin talk was in order!!

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Yes your twin girls are cute as can be. They so much alike but do have differences. I just hope some day I will be able to tell them apart even tho they each have their bangs different and different teeth leaving their mouth lol. Love them and all your children.