Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Best Mom ever!

We have been posting about our travels, music and the fun we have been having....but have we mentioned enough who has been so awesome as to take us, spend time with us, spoil us, and help us have the great summer we could ever post about? Of course not, no one can ever talk too much about Grandma Dot...Now you must realize that when we say Grandma Dot, that is and all encompassing name for Grandma Dot AND Grandpa Ken!!! For we all know he is the one working so faithfully at home and NEVER complains at his wifes generosity!

Collin watching the ipod. Better be related to music, history or God...HA

Alex writing a song.....I am sure it will be good
Anyway, here some pictures from the motel....of course the instruments, ipods and swimming was involved. The kids (Alex, Collin and Anna) had their own room and stayed up writing songs and learning new songs and visiting.

Heading for some food!!!! Muscle man Alex is so helpful!


Grandma Dot never wants pictures but she is sooooooo cute!!!

So yes we had a fun time at the Mexican restaurant before we got home!!! Always, I love Mexican Food....they can sure cook!!!!!! Not to mention the yummy strawberry daiquiri drinks!

Someday I pray I can be half the women my mom (Grandma Dot) is to my children, and Grandchildren....only because wishing to be the "whole" women my mom is would be crazy and sort of unreachable!!!!! So all this to say here is the whole picture, we have been so blessed, God is awesome....hey have I said that before?? HA

I pray your summer has been good too.....we are totally looking forward to spending some time with Aunt Ginger, Uncle John, Troy and Heather and their family and more time with the rest of the family! Oh I will post some pictures soon of Aunt Vickie and her pool...we had soooo much fun there too. Right now I need to go make dinner.

3 comments:

Grandma of Many said...

Fun memories! I think Grandma Dot loves it as much as Tami and the kids. Thanks for the post Tami. Love, Mom

John said...

Happy Birthday, Tami. I wish I could write as well as you. Like how sweet and wonderful you are, but I don't have your talent. So, I will just say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. I'm sure it will be special just like you.

Love you, Uncle John

Ginger said...

Hey...it looks like all of you are having a great time and the Mexican food looks yummy too "Grin". That sister of mine is a keeper and of course Tami you are following in her footsteps. Can't get any better than that!!!! We love you and send you lots of happy birthday wishes. Fun pictures!!!
Love Aunt Ginger