Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Collin!!!!!

Handsome, Funny, Sweet, Kind, Giving, Gentle, Warrior-like, God loving, and (p.s. Alex said...ummm stinky..HA....no not you)

Happy B--Day my wonderful second born son...Collin James Goldman!! I love you sooooo much! Follow Jesus, love Him and be all He wants you to be!

I love to play games with you, getting you wet in water fights, hurting from the scratches you give in games of "mercy", playing cards and any other fun thing in our house oh yes it ALWAYS has you as a part of the fun! Because you are FUN!!!!! And as your crazy mom I love that, FUN. LOVE YA Happy 14th Birthday

2 comments:

Grandma of Many said...

Happy Birthday Collin from Grandma also. I agree with everything your mother stated and more. You look so handsome and I know that the picture was taken of you playing at the Prospect Bluegrass Festival. You sure did awesome. Tami, put up more pictures from the festivals. Love, Mom

Destiny said...

Happy Birthday buddy! Wow... you are 14 now... your not supposed to be the same age as me! You're supposed to be my little kid cousin... :o) Oh well, I guess you got to grow up sometime:D

I hope you had as much fun as I did on your birthday party! I love playing soccer and volleyball (even the girls team did terrible!) chasing you around with the cake! Fun times… fun times!

Alright... this comment is getting long every minute... but that's alright! It should be a million pages for you Collin! You have been such a blessing in my life and everything your mom said about you is true! You are a BLAST to be around! Life would be so totally boring without you!

I love you most, most, most!

Your favorite cousin (right?!),
-Destiny