Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Follow Up / Up Date

Goldman Kids!

God is Good! The 4th was busy and different but still it was nice. We went to Ashland in the afternoon because Alex was playing with the new group that hired him...Emy Phelps, it was a great set. I was so very happy for him, and I feel he did a wonderful job. After the show we came home, packed and headed to Grandma Dot's and then off to Fossil, Oregon for a bluegrass festival.
The lady (who wanted to go in the Ashland parade with nothing on) I mentioned before in the below post, was not to be seen by our eyes....Praise God! That was one of the highlights of the day..HA
It's hard to believe life is flying by as fast as it is! The kids are growing up lightning speed. But through it all I am enjoying life, loving the kids and very proud of my husband who works hard all the time and loves me so sweet!!!!!
Tomorrow I must pack for our three day Prospect Bluegrass Festival. I am excited and nervous. I am praying about our upcoming performance...Father, You Lord be glorified completely, bless those who hear us and touch your people and use us. Please draw your people close to you!!!
Hope life is awesome for all you....Blessings!!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Yes...they are all growing up fast. Can't wait to see them and hear them play and sing and just visit with them each!!! Hey, did both of the twins lose the same tooth at the same time "Grin". Cute picture of them all. However, I sure hope Will didn't drop Jeb...looks little scary up that high for two little guys!! Sounds like there is a lot going on in your world Tami.

Grandma of Many said...

I felt the same thing about Will and Jeb (scary). Cute picture though. Thanks for your wonderful post Tami and boy, that festival was fun. Love you, Mom