Friday, July 18, 2008

Music...Blessed....2008


How could I be so blessed as to have my dreams come true???
Before Steve and I were married (by the way that was 16yrs and 7 days ago on the 11th) we talked about, yes we dreamed about a few kids and playing music with them together to glorify our Lord! Wow....my oh my God answers our simple dreams sometimes!! I was blessed, and honored to be on the same stage with our children...especially Alex, Collin and Anna Last weekend at the Prospect Bluegrass festival 2008!! Though for me, and my skill level it was humbleing ....I don't want any sympathy...trust me...it was AWESOME to be at a festivel with these kids as our band!!! These kids are amazing, and a blast to work with!
Guidance, direction, His Name Glorified and continual help I seek for the future! Thank you Lord for your direction in advance! May our talents bless you as you have given them to us!!!!

No comments: