Sunday, September 21, 2008

Been havin' a GREAT time!

Anna and "Great" Uncle John

Should I give you the secret "behind the scenes" on this picture?? OK, I will....Jeb was looking directly at Uncle John when I was taking this shot at the volleyball fun day, and this was the results....but it was all in love....right Jebediah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all LINED UP according to height....ummm "Great" Aunt Ginger had to keep moving down the line.....ooops....you NEVER hear that from me O.K.! That's the breaks when picking teams....she was AMAZING even though....HA!!!!
An action shot with Aunt Ginger serving the volleyball....everybody repeat after me...WOW! She was really good!

We had an awesome time! We have had soooooo much fun with Aunt Ginger and Uncle John! We all love them sooooooo very much! We hate to see them go back to Arizona. I have been out of a computer and an internet server...oooh that is haaard! Still God is good!

School is going great, Uncle John and Aunt Ginger are awesome, Great Aunt Vickie "Teacher of Many" was an awesome volleyball server (after the warm up), my family (kids and hubby) are great and church has been terrific!

Blessings to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

John said...

Yes, in that first picture, the one with the two cool people with the too cool sunglasses, look just too cool. Of course, one of the two looks really cool; can you pick the really cool one out? Clue: light blond hair.

The one with Ginger, I think she was actually shrinking as the kids were getting in line.

Now, let's talk about Tami. Always shy, she never talks about what an awesome volleyball player she is. Why, she hit the ball once, and if the net was behind her, would have scored an ace!!!! Who else can play volleyball and nurse at the same time? Tami can! I am so bless to have her in my life, as we all are.

Ginger said...

Tami...ditto...to what John said. You are awesome. These pictures are really good and I only look to be moving down the line...the fact is...the kids were moving UP the line "Grin". Too funny! Love you and praise the Lord for the work he has done through you. A rare blessing in all our lives!!!!!

Grandma of Many said...

Great pictures of such a fun day except for me hurting my arm. Maybe next time I can play longer. I love that picture of Jeb. All of the pictures show awesome memories. I already miss them too much. Love, Mom

Vickie said...

Yes that was really fun playing volleyball. Everyone was having a blast and sorry you got hurt Dottie.