Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fun with Uncle John!

Well, we had a blast the last day with Uncle John! Surprise, surprise he spoiled us!!! Jodi and I wanted to take him and Aunt Ginger out on their last day in Oregon....but Grandma Dot and Aunt Ginger had some unfinished antique shopping to do. No problem we managed and totally understood...(Jodi and I are close too, we would have wanted to spend every second together too like Ginger and mom). Anyway, God is Awesome to have given us this week and a half with Aunt Ginger and Uncle John Cloud.


In front of the tour bus! Jodi,Uncle John, Jeb and me.

Yep, "Harry and David" put Uncle John to work tying those ribbons and bows. Work is hard, but not impossible for an young Arizona boy!!!

After the tour and fun and jokes we had a surprise from Uncle John! He took us and we ate a HUGE ice cream treat....trust me Jodi and I have gone without that for a long time!! :) It's OK we both adjusted very well! Uncle John spoiled us at....ummmm...."Dairy Queen"....shhhhhhhhhh! I love the Clouds! We had an awesome time! we miss them very much! Thanks for an awesome time! Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
They are on the road so pray hard for safe travels....thanks!

4 comments:

Grandma of Many said...

It sure looks fun but
Ginger and I also had a great day shopping plus ice cream too. Well, we sure all miss them and hope they come back soon. Thanks for the great pics Tami. Love you Mom

The Goldman Family said...

Bet our ice cream was bigger then yours though...LOL Hey I should not be proud of that...ooops :) We all will miss them...and thanks to you and dad for taking us all out so much!
Love you mom
Tami

Vickie said...

Yes it was fun seeing them and you guys have a safe trip home. Love you both very much...

Ginger said...

John had so much fun with you two girls (and Jeb) too on the Harry and David tour! Thank you for letting your Mom and me have some more time together; it was very special to me. However....that ice cream and the candy on the tour looked pretty tasty. I will make the tour for sure the next time we are in Oregon. Love you. Aunt Ginger