Saturday, September 8, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday Aunt Ginger



Well, I missed her real birthday but I still want to say a little about my Aunt Ginger and how wonderful she is. Thanks Aunt Ginger for being a good mother to your children, a great sister to your family and a loving daughter to your parents. I know you went through some hard times but you were always faithful to do the best you could and give all you had for your children. I had some fun times at your house too. Although I know Jason and I did scare you when we went to the Alabama concert and failed to call and let you know...gone for hours when all we told you was we were going to the store to get some milk...oops sorry about that! You were forgiving then thanks. It has been a real joy to get to know you more and more the older I get. You have a super-de-duper husband (Yes you Uncle John) and you two are great grandparents to the grandkids God has given you. My children love you very much, and Alex will keep bending down when he stands next to you (you really are looking taller HA!) Thanks for the encouragement you give our family in our music. It is such a blessing knowing our family loves us and supports and it's awesome that you come and watch us at the growers market when you are in town visiting. And at times it's so hot and the same songs over and over! Anyway, there is a lot to say about my Aunt Ginger, I am thankful God has given her to this family...love you happy belated birthday Aunt Ginger
Tami

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Tami....you bring tears to my eyes...thank you so very much for the kind words and yes for telling me again where you and Jason went "Grin"...I remember it well. You two were too funny together! I loved having the four of you over to my house through the years not to mention Hugh, Tony, Wendy, Matt, Karen and the list goes on. It was fun and Jason and Tracie were blessed having you, Jodi, Troy and Kenny as cousins. You did a lot together as kids. Again thank you for the belated birthday wish, sweet words and for Alex always letting me be taller. LOL Hey...I look like I am growing in that picture of you and I "Grin". Love you and can't wait for John and I to come up again to spend time with everyone. Love you Aunt Ginger

Grandma of Many said...

Okay, you can both make me cry. Ginger, I wish you a belated happy birthday too and I am going to take you out to lunch for your birthday and maybe even to the doll shop if you are good. I love you and will see you Monday. Great post Tami.

Dottie

John said...

Hi Tami:

Did you get my letter with the cash for the CD and did you send it out yet?????? I am determined to get your video CD, one way or another. Don't make me come up there!!!!