Thursday, September 27, 2007

Twins Birthday!!! 7 years old


Today is Mailee and Murrren's birthday! Wow, my little girls are 7 years old. It is so hard to believe.

Mailee is so good at coloring pictures. She can take a blank coloring page and turn it to something so very beautiful! She will spend a long time on one picture and give it her best, very creative and loves pretty things. Mailee is always ready and willing to meet new people. She is my little social butterfly. Mailee loves to play games and get in the action no matter what. God has blessed Mailee with a very tender heart. When someone is hurt she is there to comfort, and if it is one of her family members more than likely she will be crying with and or for them as well. I praise God for my little sweetheart Mailee Lynn Goldman.

Murren is my little perfectionist. She reminds me so much of my sister Jodi and her big brother Alex. She loves school and always gives her best! If Murren can not do something she will practice it till she can. Don't try to stop her. Nothing can be too hard for her. She has really fallen in love with math this year in school. Her reading is getting better and better too. In crowds she will stay close to me most of the time until she really feels comfortable. She is always wanting to help out in the kitchen too. She likes being a helper and like I said gives her best when she is helping.

Just wanted to thank God for these little girls that are growing up so quickly! I am blessed beyond measure! I pray they would grow in their love for their heavenly Father with ever year to come. May they be virtuous women and serve Him in His kingdom here on earth!

This picture was one Anna took yesterday of them when they were playing a princess game. She forgot to do their hair...HA oh well....Still cuties anyway!!

7 comments:

John said...

What a nice summary of the twins. I think they take after their mom! Sorry we didn't talk to you more. By the way, who is older?

Destiny said...

They are so cute! When are they going to have there party?
-Destiny

Grandma of Many said...

How true it is about Mailee and Murren and to think they were 7 years old yesterday. I was so glad I came home and got to have dinner with them on their actual birthday. I can't wait until their birthday party today. Happy Birthday once again.

Love,

Grandma Dot

Ginger said...

What a great tribute Tami to your dear sweet daughters Mailee and Muren who are celebrating their 7th birthday. Wow...time goes by too fast...cherish every moment! Love to you and those precious princess twins of yours. Aunt ginger

Destiny said...

Your baby is getting bigger every day. It's amazing:)

Anonymous said...

awww i missed there birthday so sad!!!

Grandma of Many said...

I want to see the girls on their bikes - where are the pictures???

Mom