Monday, September 24, 2007

We had a great trip!

There was a bit of a mix up in my last post. "We" were not entering the band contest this year...we won it last year and part of the prize was getting to go back this year and get paid for performing. So thanks for the encouragement but we did not win...oh we did not place at all..not even last HA ! Love ya all! We got our name on a bluegrass t-shirt too!! After all these festival finally they put the band names that were performing on the shirt...HA Our friends the Dewgrass family got sick so we did not see them, that was a bummer.
All in all we had a great time. Trips are fun, and seeing the world is great, so many pretty places God made. We missed one turn on the way there, so our 5/12 hour trip turned into a 7 hour trip. But we got it right on the way home! I think we need to carry our road atlas in the van from now on! Steve and I agree on that now! LOL
Below are some funny pictures of William. This is what we do while sitting and listening to a band we don't like that much at the festivals! HA


That's all Folks!

4 comments:

John said...

I guess they didn't want you to win every year, so they made up that rule!!! Glad you got back safe and sound.

Grandma of Many said...

You won in my book. You are always first place. I'm glad you got paid though as that is what you needed more than a title. Actually, you have both as I already state you are first. Tell the twins to look at their site as we wished them a Happy Birthday.

Love,

Mom

Ginger said...

Funny, funny pictures! And yes, you guys are always winners in my book too.

The Goldman Family said...

hi mommy,nines blog my blog
Love cassie












l