Thursday, September 20, 2007

Packing Up!


Well, today I have been packing up the trailer for the last Bluegrass festival this year. We are leaving tomorrow for Tygh Valley (about 51/2 hours away) Last year we went there and won 1st place in the band contest. This year we are being paid more to come back and play! Lord willing sell some DVD's too. The kids are happy to be off again. It is a bit colder there so I am bringing coats and lots of blankets...the heater in the trailer works well thank goodness!. Our friends, Dewgrass Family band are going to enter the band contest this year, and I know they will win! So, double bonus...we get to see them again too. We will see some of our other favorite people we always see at these festivals as well. Wish we had more family into bluegrass music to come with us!!! HA
Everyone have a great weekend Love to all!! Bye

6 comments:

John said...

My wish is that you have a safe trip there and back, you have fun, and you WILL bring back 1st place! Everyone looks great and ready to do their best. Everyone smile!!!

Ginger said...

Hey....think positive, think great, know you have a 1st place blue grass singing family who can jam with the best of them. You are always #1 in my book!!!!! Love you, have a safe trip, play with your hearts, and sell lots of DVDs...(still waiting for you to make a CD too "Grin") Love Aunt Ginger

Kaila Anderson said...

Have fun and take care of that baby :)

Destiny said...

Hope you have fun!!! Be careful. Oh, and by the way I love the picture:) Show Collin my cousin of the week on my blog, please!!!
-Destiny

Grandma of Many said...

Have a great time and I wish I could go. Drive careful and do your best as that is all that God expects. If you win great but if not and you do your best great too. I love you guys and enjoyed seeing the picture all packed up. I agree with Kaila, take care of that new baby or babies.

Love,

Mom

Anonymous said...

Very cute post Tami. Thank you for the comment on my blog. I love the pics.

-Mercy-