Friday, September 7, 2007

Rest area on our way to Tillamook Oregon





We stopped at this rest area on the way up to the last Bluegrass festival we just went to "Moograss" it was pretty. Travis would probably know which one if I had a little more information. He is really good about all that stuff.
Many of the kids matched with red shirts...oh how cute...that was not planned! LOL
You may wonder where Steve is in these pictures??? He was in the van scrubbing some horrible smell that was making me VERY sick! He is soooooooo awesome. I think he spent almost 2 hours getting the smell out...That's love! By the way he did get that smell out Praise God. I spent the first 4 or so hours wanting to jump out of that van...ha...well I spent it sniffing my hands that had lotion on them. Ha

6 comments:

John said...

What a wonderful and good looking family. Is it me, or is everyone getting better looking? That Will is a cutup! Sounds like a great time.

Grandma of Many said...

I love those pictures - when do I get copies of them. I sure am blessed to have 29 beautiful grandchildren with the 30th on the way. Oh yes, that one will be yours Tami. I love you,

Mom

The goldman family said...

Gee, thanks for the comments...they are good looking...they get it from their grandparents and Uncle John! William is as always a NUT
Love ya all

Ginger said...

These pics are awesome and everyone looks cute and matching. Tami your girls look like you so they are BEAUTIFUL. Steve is awesome to work so hard to get the odor out. The boys are cuties too. Hey...Cassie's hair has grown since we were up there and it looks so cute. Be sure and tell her. Love Aunt Ginger

Destiny said...

I love all the pictures and am glad that you had fun:)

Miss Carmaan said...

Tami,
Your family is a beautiful reflection of God's love! Obviously, He has chosen to bless you, abundantly. And now you're going to have an eigth child! Wow! You and Steve have a cup that surely "runneth" over! I'm so happy for you! All of your efforts to enrich God's kingdom and give back from what He's given, well, it is very inspiring, uplifting, encouraging, and wonderful! (It's so awesome to see here on these blogs, too! Thanks to your bro, Kenny!) Love to all, Carmaan