Thursday, October 4, 2007

Yeepee!! Thanks Kenny!

Tonight I get to go to the Casting Crowns concert, thanks to my big brother Kenny for buying me a ticket!! I love concerts so much! I was very surprised that he bought one for me....as well as Kaila, Destiny, Karissa, Jodi and himself!! Wow, who could ask for a better brother!! (At least one here in Oregon...I got another Awesome brother in Washington too!! And I would go to any concerts their too Troy!! HA)

Jodi called me this morning and was playing the CD of Casting Crowns real loud in the background while she was working out! It was so funny. She said she was listening to their new CD so she would know the songs tonight! HA At least she was up and working out, what a girl...I was in bed sleeping still...and DON'T ask what time it was. It was late! LOL Oh well I will be rested up for tonight! God is so GREAT!!!

2 comments:

Grandma of Many said...

I'm glad you had such a great time at the concert. Your brother was sweet to get those for you.

Love,

Mom

Ginger said...

Yes..Kenny is a keeper and that was great of him to take all of you to the concert. Glad you got plent of rest before you went. Love you Aunt Ginger

now....about the time you and Jason...."Grin"