Sunday, October 28, 2007

Awesome book! Debi Pearl

For sometime I have been reading this book. And sometime is a long time trust me. :) But the reason is, it's a lot to handle all at once! This is the BEST book I have ever read as far as this subject goes, how to be a good wife and a help meet. Very practical, although not always easy to apply. I totally encourage anyone to read this book. I love it and I know you would too. We have been going through it in our womens meetings we have with the church ladies. That has been really good too. What promises we have from the Lord when we are willing to follow His plan. There are many true stories of the lives of women who have changed their marriage around following some simple steps found in God's Word. It's awesome...did I tell you that! HA Anyway, I know I have a long way to go to be the wife Steve needs and deserves but by God's grace he still loves me! :) And I will continue the journey with joy and excitement and lots of love!! And I will continue to read this book until I get through it. Then I will probably read it again.

2 comments:

Miss Carmaan said...

Tami,
Do you know how/where I can get a copy of this book?
~Carmaan

Miss Carmaan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.