Thursday, October 4, 2007

Baby Has a Heart!!!

Yesterday I had my first midwife appointment!! And praise God, we heard our little ones heartbeat!! It was so awesome, tears came to my eyes when I heard the sound. It is such a miracle what God does in creating life. I am so very excited! Steve and the girls (Anna, Cassie, Mailee and Murren) were all in the room too so they heard it as well. I was awesome! Everything else looked great too the midwife said. I am a little bigger then I should be...shhh Jodi does not like to hear that. HA I am sure it is just because I have have so many babies....but trust me I would love to have twins again! At the birth Jodi will be the assistant to the midwife, and I am very happy about that. She will more than likely catch the baby...she has caught many of mine already and never dropped one yet :) Of course we will have my mom, Liisa and my dad there too. As always...my favorite people around me and praying for me during labor. Yes, that is a ways down the road still I know. Well, for now this little blessing will Lord willing continue to grow and become healthy and strong.

4 comments:

Grandma of Many said...

I noticed you said little ones like there were more than one. Maybe we will have another set of twins which would be awesome. I agree, we can't let Jodi know. Have fun at the concert tonight and take care of those baby(s).

Love,

Mom

John said...

Tami's having twins,
Tami's having twins!

Ginger said...

Little ones...little ones...or the pitter patter of little feet of little ones...(could be a catchy new song) "Grin". One or two...it will be a beautiful addition to your ever growing family. Love you lots and I won't tell Jodi you might be having "sniwt".

Anonymous said...

So happy for you and Steve and the kids to have another addition to your family. Oh boy down the road maybe I get to work with she or he or they lol?