Monday, October 8, 2007

Cute song girls sang at church!

"The Middle Girls" Anna, Ellie, Emma, Esther, Cassie and Mercy.
Before they sang this song all the girls talked a little about how much fun they had with Grandma Dot. It was really cute. (Check out my mom's site to hear all the stuff they did...it was a fun packed weekend) Sorry my camera does not take good video's like Uncle John's does. I was given a camera that was awesome, and took great video's but my sweet little twins lost it a few days after dad gave it to me boohoo! Enjoy the clip anyway.

3 comments:

Grandma of Many said...

Thanks Tami for putting the video on but it is too bad that it wasn't clear so they could see their cute dresses. The song was cute though. Love you,

Mom

Ginger said...

Tami...even though it wasn't real clear I could hear their sweet voices and I am sure the dresses looked adorable on them. Maybe you will find your lost camera!

PS: The sidebar baby chronolgy progression is really fun to watch but I think we need to see two twins floating "Grin". (oops I mean "sniwt" just in case Jodi is reading this. LOL You are so SWEET and we miss all of you dearly. Aunt Ginger

Vickie said...

I remember that song they sang and you are to funny Ginger on the
IDOJ lol lol