Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Good Days Ahead


Things are going great with homeschooling. The kids are so awesome, I love working with them. It is amazing to see all their different personalities even in school stuff. In their writing, coloring, stories and paperwork. Being a part of the speech club this year is awesome too. Mom is so sweet to come and watch the grandkids. They sure do love her. I am excited to see all their speeches and stuff flourish these next few months. It's so fun. The twins and Will are loving going to Vickie's! They feel really special and she is doing great with them. Very happy. I am a blessed mother!
Now, it is late and all the kids ARE in bed, so of course everything is beautiful now...right! HA No, everything is good. Not that there are not hard days, but we are all moving ahead, learning, forgiving when needed, and loving life!
Oh, another great thing, the nausea is pretty much gone now for me! Praise the Lord for that!!! It only gets better from here. Or should I say I only get bigger from here.

4 comments:

Vickie said...

What awesome and kind words you wrote. I'm glad you love teaching as much as I do. Glad the nausea feelings are almost gone and everything is fine. I love you Tami and so glad you let you and your family be a part of my life. As you said they all show things in different ways in their schooling as Will makes me laugh as all the others. He was a joy to have yesterday and hope I didn't work him to hard that he dosen't want to come back lol. I think he did great for first time schooling with me and doing quite a bit of coloring,tracing,craft and listening to stories. Love having your kids...

Vickie said...

What awesome and kind words you wrote. I'm glad you love teaching as much as I do. Glad the nausea feelings are almost gone and everything is fine. I love you Tami and so glad you let you and your family be a part of my life. As you said they all show things in different ways in their schooling as Will makes me laugh as all the others. He was a joy to have yesterday and hope I didn't work him to hard that he dosen't want to come back lol. I think he did great for first time schooling with me and doing quite a bit of coloring,tracing,craft and listening to stories. Love having your kids...

Ginger said...

Tami...I too am glad you are feeling much better and hopefully getting needed rest. You are not getting bigger you are blossoming. And beautiful you are. I got to speak to Will yesterday when he was doing his school time at his Aunt Vickie's. I could just feel his smile beaming through the phone.

Grandma of Many said...

Tami you are a wonderful daughter, mother, niece, sister, and wife. I love you and I love hearing your children and the other grandchildren at speech club. I can't wait until your baby or babies are born. You look beautiful as a mother-to-be and I, too, am glad that the nausea is gone. You can enjoy life to the fullest again. I thank Vickie also for helping with the children.

Love,

Mom