Sunday, October 14, 2007

Card fun!!


When mom got back from BoraBora she not only brought back a great tan, lots of beautiful pictures, but also the coolest card game ever! Nerts! We have been having a lot of fun playing this game. It's great because it is played with lots of people (or you can play with just two) and we can play together with the younger and older kids. It's a fast version of solitaire...sort of. Mom was really good and would beat everyone...but ummm well we all are getting pretty good now too! HA
Anyway, thought I should mention Kolten and I won tonight after church!!!! Oh yeah!! :) Collin and Liisa thought they would win but you know someone needs to be the first loser!! Oh I am just having fun you guys...you did OK. Kolten way to go partner!!! See you again in the winning circle.
(I know pride goes before a fall...and I am sure to lose terrible next time). Oh no. I am just teasing!! It is fun to play though and everyone is sooo good and very fast! It is a must game for us all to play when the whole family gathers again. So think shuffle, fast and NERTS!!! LOL

3 comments:

Grandma of Many said...

Hey Tami - you must have played after I left. I didn't get to be in the game and maybe that is why I didn't win??? I must admit that I have been beaten a few times and it was still fun. Thanks for the nice comments and keeping up the game. The Arizona crew needs to learn. Maybe I will just happen to drop by one day.
Love,
Mom

Ginger said...

Tami...your Mom kept telling me about the game when she was visiting but never TAUGHT it to me...guess she didn't want me to get good and fast at it since I might BEAT her "Grin". Sounds like lots of fun...I will have to pry it out of her the next time she is in town. Love you and always love your posts. Aunt Ginger

PS: Sounds like you have lots of fun playing Nerts.

Kaila Anderson said...

You haven't played me yet...or have you :)
Well anyways if you did, you would feel like a loser!!!!
JK