Thursday, October 25, 2007

Today


A few older pictures of the two Oregon Thorps.
Can't forget the dog that had to stay at home! Sorry but I have no other pictures of the other animals that held down the fort at home!! LOL


Vickie and Travis came over today. It was a nice surprise. (Well...I was still in my jammies, and had not taken a shower yet) But for me it was a great treat Not so sweet smelling or looking for them HA! Vickie downloaded PSP (paint shop pro, a picture editing program) for me on my laptop! I am so glad to have it. It is a great tool for editing pictures and creating headers. I made Collin and I a new header tonight. It's fun. Travis was helpful too. He showed me some stuff on this blog, under HTML ahhh scary! HA He also made Collin have three roes on his blog. And that is cool I think. Anyway, the kids got to skip most of school and have some fun with Vickie and Travis. They went to the creek and played soccer. Which was just fine. Call it a PE PC class day! Yeah that is it. The beauty of homeschooling.
Well, gotta get these "olders" (Alex, Collin and Anna) off to bed. They get to stay up a half hour later then the "youngers" (Cassie, Mailee, Murren and Will), because they are all over 10 years old....but of course it is two hours passed their bedtime oops.

6 comments:

Destiny said...

That's cool! Your baby is just getting bigger every time I see it (or your two babies:). Don't tell my mom I said that... heehee:0)

Ginger said...

Tami sounds like you had fun with Vickie and Travis even if you didn't get to shower "Grin". You are too funny! You need to post a current picture of you so we can see the new baby or "sniwt" in the making. I bet you look realy cute as always. Have fun, don't work too hard and for goodness sakes take a shower..John and I are coming right over LOL.

John said...

Yes, PLEASE take a shower. And you don't have to get all dressed up for us like you did with Vickie!

The Goldman Family said...

I would take three showers if it meant you two were coming into town!! Promise! :) I don't know about taking a picture of me though that is scary HA! Love ya
Tami

Kaila Anderson said...

You just keep coming up with all these great blog looks!

John said...

I don't know if 3 showers would be enough! LOL

Heard your family was sick. Hope everyone is getting better. Love to all. Don't make me come up there and take care of everyone!