Sunday, October 21, 2007

Please pray for the family

Ethan 4 yrs. and Emerald (who would have been a year old today) Robertson perished late Thursday night in a fire at a cabin where they were living. This is such a sad tragedy for the family. I just thought I would post to let people know to pray for them.
The mother went 20 feet from the cabin where the children were sleeping to brush her teeth (she even took a baby monitor to listen too) and when she came out the cabin was in flames. May God help this family and all the friends.

3 comments:

Vickie said...

That is so sad and I think I heard it on the news. The family does need our prayers and such cute kids.

Destiny said...

That is so sad... I cant believe that. I will definatelly pray for them.

Ginger said...

I am so sorry for this family and their tremendous loss. My prayers will be lifted up.